Sunday, April 5, 2009

Doesn't this picture look beautiful? This is what spring should look like! I have a major case of Spring Fever and there doesn't seem to be a cure for it in the near future...


Instead this is what Spring is looking like in my part of the world and out my windows...
There's even a chance that my world will look like this tomorrow- just in time for an outdoor soccer game! So...I am really wanting to see some of these...


...and some scenery that looks like this....


....and I'm really looking forward to spending some time outdoors in my favorite chair reading in the sunshine and hanging out on the porch....So...Spring- if you're listening...I hope I see you soon!!!

6 comments:

beth said...

the weather man {so far} was pretty wrong here...the snow came, but barely !!!

now if only he could be wrong about the temps and it would be 70....that'd be great !

Laura said...

Well, at least every day that passes is one day closer to some nice weather!!!! (She says as there is snow falling outside!)

Relyn Lawson said...

We have daffodils and redbuds.

And snow in the forecast for tomorrow.

BLECH!

Michelle said...

Oh we had so much rain lately...but beautiful sun today. Sun will come your way soon!! It's all well worth the wait because everything was so green. :)

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Hello Friend,
Just wanted to visit you this weekend and see what you are doing this windy weekend? How is the writing going? I am excited about being your swap partner! Blessings, Katie

JUST ME said...

Patti,

Wonderful pictures.......

I hope Spring is springing on your part of the world.

Angie