Thank goodness, because here in Houston, where our winters are almost non-existence, we had one. So I am glad Mother Nature found spring... a perfect word!
Hi Patti- Hoping you are feeling better...sunny and breezy and 80 here today in Iowa- things are definitely looking like SPRING. We've been busy cleaning garage and garden and having a sale. I poisted pix of day one. And we'll have MORE at Kane next weekend...hope you can come out. We'll be in the Main Building by Rhubarb Reign.
14 comments:
Thank goodness, because here in Houston, where our winters are almost non-existence, we had one. So I am glad Mother Nature found spring... a perfect word!
Beautiful. A word is a poem. To be sure!
You've said it perfectly! Even if we passed over spring and went into summer ;)
Simply lovely and your photo captures the words-
Short but so clever. Enjoyed that.
Found is definitely the perfect word. Thanks!
That's just how it feels around here!
Ahh --I want to enter this beautiful garden! It is calling to me:)
xo
Great choice of words, and wow, that is a stunning garden.
and.....BINGO!
Thanks for this--it made me smile, big!
Glad you're feeling better...ugly thing those spring flu bugs!
..said so simply,said so well..
i love spring :)
We haven't found her yet. But the game is delicious
Hi Patti- Hoping you are feeling better...sunny and breezy and 80 here today in Iowa- things are definitely looking like SPRING. We've been busy cleaning garage and garden and having a sale. I poisted pix of day one. And we'll have MORE at Kane next weekend...hope you can come out. We'll be in the Main Building by Rhubarb Reign.
Post a Comment