
Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy uses this idea and I really like it. This is from the Simple Woman's Daybook, sponsored by Peggy at The Simple Woman. It is a great way to start off the week! Stop by Peggy's blog to see who else is participating and read their entries, then think about participating yourself!
For Today...
Outside my Window... is very overcast and a bit stormy outside (my knee will attest to that)
I am thinking... about how I love my school schedule this year and how well the morning went
I am thankful for... being able to have taken my mom out for ice cream last night
I am creating... autumn and Halloween cards for an upcoming card swap with friends (still)
I am going... to be going to Springfield for a soccer tournament this weekend
I am wearing... teacher clothes :(
I am reading... The Shack and Run (our new pick for Book Club at school)
I am hoping...to start back at the gym this week
I am hearing... the bell...LUNCH!!!
Around the house... fall stuff is OUT in the house; now I need to work on the porch decorations
One of my favorite things... autumn- I love the weather changes and don't mind the rainy days
A Few Plans For the rest of the week... starting yearbook and newspaper...
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Have a wonderful day!!!!

2 comments:
I've started my front porch decorations also. I just love fall!! Sounds like a busy week, hope it's great!!
Patti,
So how did your visit go with your friends. I am sure it was wonderful.
Peace to you.
Angelica
Post a Comment