Fall has finally arrived- at least on the calendar! So many of the blogs I look at have been showing fall decorating ideas so I thought I would show some of mine as well. I am a huge fan of the holidays and love to decorate for the seasons; fall being my favorite. So here is a little of what I do for the living room and dining room.
I tried multiple times but I could not get a decent picture of the china hutch that did not have a glare or reflection- even without the flash but I am posting this anyway. I change out the decorations in the hutch for each holiday and it is always a showcase for my holiday dish and plate collections.
1 comment:
Hi Patti,
Thanks for your comment...I agree with your assessment of towns exactly!
I love your Autumnal decorating!!! I bought a mum plant in Indiana and put that in my living room and it makes me so happy!
Hey, I sent a link to you through Good Reads; isn't that a great site.
and then I see you want to a stamp show this weekend!!! Aren't those just the best!!!
Post a Comment