Hi Patti! I LOVE your blog. Thank you for visiting mine. You are such an encouragment to me. Thank you! I love the playlist. I went and created one of my own!! See how you have already inspired me! I am having trouble getting mine posted on my blog. How did you do yours?? I must add this to my blogs! Also, I love the fab finds at this antique store.....it looks like one of the antique stores close to me....I still haven't got to go all thru it yet. I get so lost in antique stores. Most people call me an old soul...that's fine with me. It is so true! I look forward to visiting with you again soon! Karen
1 comment:
Hi Patti! I LOVE your blog. Thank you for visiting mine. You are such an encouragment to me. Thank you! I love the playlist. I went and created one of my own!! See how you have already inspired me! I am having trouble getting mine posted on my blog. How did you do yours?? I must add this to my blogs! Also, I love the fab finds at this antique store.....it looks like one of the antique stores close to me....I still haven't got to go all thru it yet. I get so lost in antique stores. Most people call me an old soul...that's fine with me. It is so true! I look forward to visiting with you again soon! Karen
Post a Comment