Sunday, September 14, 2008







Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy uses this idea and I really like it. This is from the Simple Woman's Daybook, sponsored by Peggy at The Simple Woman.



It is a great way to start off the week! Stop by Peggy's blog to see who else is participating and read their entries, then think about participating yourself!



For Today...



Outside my Window... the sun is starting to come up and I see HUGE mushrooms in our neighbor's front yard (ewww) from all the moisture



I am thinking... how wonderful it was to hear from 5 old students (2 of whom are LD teachers and new mommies!) and a very good friend from high school in the last 5 days



I am thankful for... having a nice time with friends at the soccer tournament and making it safely home from Springfield in the pelting rain yesterday



I am creating... a Robert Frost fall poetry unit for the 8th graders using technology that will hopefully be very cool (at least in my opinion)



I am going... to be putting up outside fall decorations (we'll see if this is still on next week's post)



I am wearing... a blue jean split skirt and blue paisley shirt...school clothes



I am reading... The Shack and Run (our new pick for Book Club at school) and am really enjoying Run



I am hoping...to feel better from my cold



I am hearing... a few geese flying over and honking; a sure sign of fall, otherwise nothing and it is nice



Around the house... is water everywhere; the backyard is flooded- the most it's ever been in the 20 years we've lived here



One of my favorite things... Gooseberry Patch cookbooks- I ordered a new one last night!



A Few Plans For the rest of the week... finishing getting stuff for Becky, my swap partner, in the Autumn Swap and maybe going to the rubber stamp show on Saturday



Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...








Have a fantastic day!


2 comments:

JUST ME said...

Patti,

Hope you are feeling better. I think I am finally getting a tad better. I am not breathing out of my mouth anymore. Throat does not seem to be tooo swollen.

I hope you got to enjoy some of this beautiful day today even if it was just for a bit.

Take care of yourself. Hope you start feeling great soon.

Angelica

Relyn Lawson said...

I love this post. Wonderful idea. I think you just gave me another post idea. Thanks. Happy weekend.