Monday, September 22, 2008




Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy uses this idea and I really like it. This is from the Simple Woman's Daybook, sponsored by Peggy at The Simple Woman.
It is a great way to start off the week! Stop by Peggy's blog to see who else is participating and read their entries, then think about participating yourself!

For Today... Outside my Window...there is no sun- it is super foggy- a good reason to stay in bed, read, and drink tea (which I am not doing)
I am thinking... about how I do not know how my mom's health situation is going to be resolved and am hoping she won't be sent home this week because she is not physically ready
I am thankful for... having a job I enjoy and having the most wonderful friends as colleagues and that the air conditioner is working again in my classroom
I am creating...Halloween cards with the fun goodies I purchased at the stamp show this weekend
I am going... to get together with friends Thurs, and Fri. night
I am wearing... a blue jean jacket and capris

I am reading... The Shack
I am hoping...the weather will become more fall like
I am hearing...the ever depressing news on tv - will it ever get better?
Around the house... it looks like fall inside and out-
One of my favorite things... this time of year
A Few Plans For the rest of the week... mailing stuff for Becky, my swap partner, in the Autumn Swap, maybe going to Michigan this weekend and work on cards this week

What is going on in your world on this day?

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...









1 comment:

JUST ME said...

Patti,

Awesome fall pictures..... I hope you are feeling better. Looks like you had fun at the stamp convention. Was that by me in St. Charles, IL? And look at you getting into the fall decoration mode. Good for you. Your house looks so nice and comfy. Can't wait to see what you do for Christmas.

Peace,

Angie