
I originally found this while visiting Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy. This is from the Simple Woman's Daybook, sponsored by Peggy at The Simple Woman. It is a great way to start off the week! Stop by Peggy's blog to see who else is participating and read their entries, then think about participating yourself!
This was done Monday, September 1 but not posted until now.
Outside my Window... is bright sunshine and blue skies. The wind is is rustling the leaves a bit
I am thinking... about how I needed a day off ( ha!) and how little I got accomplished
I am thankful for... Mike making dinner in the crock pot
I am creating... autumn and Halloween cards for an upcoming card swap with friends
I am going... to be busy this week
I am wearing... shorts, a shirt, and slippers...comfy!
I am reading... The Shack
I am hoping...to get some stuff mailed out this week that needs to have gone out last week!
I am hearing... the AC whirring (love it!)
Around the house... stuff needs to be picked up and put away
One of my favorite things... autumn
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... getting out fall decorations and maybe cooking dinner this week
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
I am thinking... about how I needed a day off ( ha!) and how little I got accomplished
I am thankful for... Mike making dinner in the crock pot
I am creating... autumn and Halloween cards for an upcoming card swap with friends
I am going... to be busy this week
I am wearing... shorts, a shirt, and slippers...comfy!
I am reading... The Shack
I am hoping...to get some stuff mailed out this week that needs to have gone out last week!
I am hearing... the AC whirring (love it!)
Around the house... stuff needs to be picked up and put away
One of my favorite things... autumn
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... getting out fall decorations and maybe cooking dinner this week
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
1 comment:
Patti,
You are most welcome for the pin. I love that picture and your post. My cousin believes that since I don't have a job right now I have nothing to do. IS SHE CRAZY. There is always something to do even when we are at home or when we are working.
Thanks for visiting my blog and always being kind and leaving a comment.
Have a great week at school and I hope you enjoyed your past weeekend.
Angelica
Post a Comment